Corzan® plumbing systems are available in Building Information Modeling (BIM) software. BIM’s real-time, 3D modeling software allows plumbing engineers and architects to:
- Detect and prevent design conflicts
- Quickly create multiple designs to compare and identify the best value-engineered solution
- Create detailed outputs for accurate cost estimates
- Lower costs by reducing on-site errors and delays
- Communicate clearly with non-technical investors and design makers
Corzan’s new BIM objects can be downloaded into active design sessions using Autodesk®, Revit® and AutoCAD® software, making it easier than ever to increase productivity in building design and construction.
See Corzan pipe and fittings on bimobject here.
See our partner sites for CAD files for use in your design:
GF Piping Systems
Autodesk® Seek, a web-based search engine for BIM objects and specifications for use in Revit, AutoCAD, Maya® and other CAD applications. Lubrizol’s BIM objects can be directly accessed from within the Autodesk Revit program. FlowGuard Gold and Corzan systems are the only non-metallic pipe and fitting options available in Autodesk Revit that meet the requirements for both hot and cold potable water established by national model codes.
Have additional questions about using BIM models or need to contact a piping system specialist?